The Highlight of my Day


The highlight of my day may be a little different than average.  Some people look forward to a meal, spending time with their spouse, children or friends.  I look forward to taking my medication.  Taking my medication means so much to me.  It means the world to me!  Taking my medication literally means everything to me because it means control, and all the other things that can stem from it.


Enjoying a night of music by a local Fiddler, instead of being in an institution.


Control of my mind, control of my body and control of my actions.  I can be in control of me.  Sure we don’t live in a perfect world, so I may not have 100% control of everything in my life, but I have as much control as I can currently have under the given circumstances
.
I love taking my medication because it reinforces responsible decision making, which results in responsible actions, which equals beneficial results.
Beneficial results like going to Barbuda for a day of fun while on vacation.

It's the highlight of my day, I love taking my medication!

Comments